CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Friday, April 4, 2008

It's that time again.

Well the weekend is once again upon us. Wow what a whirlwind week at school. We have reached the end of the 1st 10 weeks of spring semester and this week was finals week! I made it through a head to toe assessment of a classmate and then it was my turn to strip down and gown up to be the pt. I think I did fairly well despite my nerves! then it was on to a frustrating practical where I had to administer 5 billion medications to a mannequin. Finally was a nursing concepts final. That wasn't too bad but still the girls and I needed a break, so we headed to La Parilla Juarez for margaritas. ( Tami had a diet coke) The conversation was good and we howled and laughed like hyenas. It was great. So next week we start clinicals in the Nursing Homes. We'll see how I adjust to getting up at 4am and going off to school!! That is about all! Be safe and happy blogging!!!!

1 comments:

chchoo said...

I saw you on tv! You look hott, girl! Good luck on your schooling. I don't envy you. But I know you'll make a great nurse. Rock on, my friend!

I Love to see the Temple!

I Love to see the Temple!
I love the San Diego Temple.