CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Saturday, March 29, 2008

Explanation

So as I was looking at the new pics of me in NYC, it occured to me that not everyone knew the background of the pics. So I thought I would explain. In Nov. 2007. My sister Carey emailed the Montel Williams show. She told him the story of how we ( Carey, myself, Dustie) grew up not knowing our father. Anyway, on November 1st, 2007 the three of us flew to NYC and appeared on Montel. the show was called " Emotional Bonds/Reunions" The producers told us that they were flying us in to talk about life without our father and that we would have the chance to talk to an Investigator to aid us in the search for our father. We taped the first segment of the show and after the 1st commercial, they dropped the bomb on us. Our father was actually there in NYC at the show!! So anyway, the pic of us at the table is with our father Donnie Powell. The show aired on November 13th and re-aired on Dec 26. The updates show will air on Fri. 04/04/08. So there you have it, my 15 secs of fame!!!!

1 comments:

chchoo said...

Hey Blogger girl! I will be watching montel this Friday for sure!! I can't believe you were on national tv and I missed it! So how were your 15 minutes? You look great as a brunette! I almost didn't recognize you. I'm glad you started a blog! Now I know where to find you at all times. :) Love you!

I Love to see the Temple!

I Love to see the Temple!
I love the San Diego Temple.