CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Monday, April 14, 2008

School Daze

Hello Blogging Buddies!
So i figured it was time for another update. We have started clinical rotations in the Long term Facilities. In other words, we're in the Nursing Homes!! Wow after 1 day of being there I was reminded on why I didn't like CNA work. Props to all the CNAs in the world. You are my heroes!!! It was fairly interesting to see the reaction of the CNAs to our being there. I thought they would appreciate the extra help but I was wrong!!!!!! I got the sense that they were feeling a little intimidated by our presence and thought we were there to " spy " on them. I feel I am at an advantage because I did spend a few years doing CNA work and I know how crappy it can be. I know now how to treat them with respect. Anyway, school is going ok. There was an incidence 2 wks ago where some students cheated on a test and then the instructor found out and emailed everyone and said that he expected people to be honest and come forward. WOW!! what a test of integrity. Other than that, things are pretty much the same. We'll be in clinicals for 5 weeks and then we have a 1 month break before we start our summer semester. It kind of seems to be going fast. Anyway, that's all for now! Be well and happy blogging!!!
Tami

1 comments:

chchoo said...

Hey, nurse tami! I hope your five weeks of clinicals aren't too rough on you. Now stop cheating! ha ha.

I Love to see the Temple!

I Love to see the Temple!
I love the San Diego Temple.