CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Thursday, May 8, 2008

T.G.I.T... Wishful thinking!!!

Hello Friends,
I would normally write on Friday to recap the week but I will be so busy tomorrow that I decided to write today. So 2morrow is the last day of spring semester!! Whoot Woo!!!!! Clinicals are ending and I am on the first ( ok maybe not THE first.. but close) plane to UT. Yeah!!!! I can't wait to see Jess and the fam. I never thought I would admit it, but it is bittersweet that clinicals are over. I won't miss the staff at the care center at all, but I will surely miss my group of classmates and our instructor. So anyway we are going to have a celebratory lunch at Olive Garden tomorrow. I have to present a report about MRSA, because I was late to clinical today. Honestly not my fault. I blame it on too many of Dustie's home cooked meals and chocolate cookies!!!!! you see I was on time today and getting ready to head out the door. I spotted our lil min-pin and decided that he needed a treat, so I bent down to get it for him and RIP!!!!!!!! my scrub pants spilt in the most awesome place.... So I tossed the idea around in my head " Be late for clinical or show everyone my business" I though long and hard and decided that I didn't even want to see my own business, so I changed my pants and was late to clinical. Anyway, I am rambling. So tonight it is finish up the last minute homework and get the laundry cleaned and packed. Tomorrow is a busy, fun-filled adventure waiting to happen. Hope all of you are doing great! Be well and happy blogging!
Tami
P.S.
I am available for dates.... :) and I have become desperate enough to allow a blind date.... LOL!!!!

1 comments:

chchoo said...

Congrats on finishing up! Welcome to Utah. How long are you staying? Have a happy day!!

I Love to see the Temple!

I Love to see the Temple!
I love the San Diego Temple.